Friday, April 29, 2011

nashville rock and roll 1/2 marathon

ava and i are in nashville for the rock and roll half marathon. its finally here! all the runners and spectators will be arriving today. so excited to meet everyone who is running and supporting them from the sidelines. as i will not be participating this year. since i am not much of a runner. so humbled that so many people have been training for months to run in honor of team libby. its going to be a great weekend. the race will be documented so look for a post next week. i am loving nashville. enjoy your friday. 

5 comments:

  1. I've been following your blog since the beginning. So glad you are in Nashville for the marathon! I live about 45 minutes away. Hope you enjoy your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nashville is by far one of the greatest cities in the US!! I love it there!! You need to go to the Big River Grille on Broadway (pretty close to the water - across from the Hard Rock Cafe). They have amazing food and brew their own beer... Enjoy!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I rocked my 'Team Libby' t-shirt all day even though I couldn't make it. Thinking about you. So glad you're enjoying yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so great to see you there! I will try to send you pictures today :)

    ReplyDelete

i read every comment. so please leave one. i love it.