Wednesday, December 1, 2010

we have a little favor to ask.

needless to say our family has been overwhelmed with emails, cards, packages, money, gifts, meals, texts, babysitters, housecleaners, a golf outing, visitors, flowers, phone calls, etc since i got sick. wow! it has been unbelievable. really. our little family would like to send you something. not that we could ever repay you, just a christmas gesture, something for the season. to thank all of you who have done one or all of the things listed above to bless us. we want to do this. so to make it a bit easier on justin and i could you please email me at libby64@gmail.com with your name and address. and please put address in the subject line. this would be such a gift to us. thank you.

2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet of you to do, Speaking for myself and I am sure many others. I did not email you and express my greatest sympathetic wishes and hope for anything in return! Your an amazing girl to have to go through this and I wish you and you family the best!
    Enjoy the holidays with your wonder family.

    May god continue to be with you through this challenging time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was supposed to say and NOT hope for anything in return, I am sure you know what I meant!

    ReplyDelete

i read every comment. so please leave one. i love it.